--Emirates Link Technology LLC (“ELITE") is a leading investment firm engaged in a wide spectrum of economic activities. An unfortunate result of our size and reputation is the misuse of our name and our affiliated company names by imposters and frauds contacting potential clients who are seeking financing or foreign investment. In addition, to scammers publishing fake websites and engaging in “phishing” scams seeking payments, personal or confidential information from potential partners and job seekers.
--When communicating with ELITE, please:
--ELITE or it’s affiliated companies do not conduct business or job interviews over online communication platforms, such as Google, Hangouts or WhatsApp.
--ELITE or it’s affiliated companies do not communicate through direct messaging services on social media platforms.
--Please also observe the following best practices:
* Do not send e-mails or otherwise communicate with anyone with an address other than authorized ELITE e-mail addresses (see official domains listed above). ELITE does not permit our employees and representatives to send or receive work related e-mails from personal accounts or any other address. If you are aware of suspicious or potential fraudulent activity when communicating through email, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
* Do not communicate or deal with personnel who are not associated with an official ELITE office. All official locations are listed on our Contact Us page. No other office locations are authorized offices of ELITE.
* Do not share your login information or password with anyone from ELITE. Providing access to your accounts can put your information at risk. ELITE and our employees will never ask you for your login information or password for its own internal business applications or external personal ones.
* Be creative with your password. You should use a highly secure password for all your accounts. The strongest passwords combine letters, numbers and special characters. The longer the password, the better. Never use the name of a family member or any other information that someone could easily obtain, such as your birth date, phone number or address. Remember to change your password regularly as an added security measure. Avoid reusing the same password for multiple websites.
* Use an email provider that asks you to verify your identity in multiple steps. Sometimes this is referred to as multi-factor authentication, or two-factor authentication.
* Should you become aware that your email address has been hacked, please contact your business partner in ELITE or its affiliated companies to notify and warn them of the event.
--For more general guidance on avoiding internet crimes, visit Abu Dhabi’s Judicial Department Cybercrimes page or the FBI webpages on recent fraud and e-scam available, If you think you have been the victim of internet crime, you may file a complaint with the following government authorities:
· You can also report cybercrimes to your nearest police station in your area.
If you have any inquiries about the security of any ELITE communication or have concerns about a suspicious purported ELITE website or e-mail communication, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A subsidiary of Ittihad International Investment LLC : www.ittihadinvestment.ae